Children’s and Family Ministry
These words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. -Deuteronomy 6:4-7
We believe the primary responsibility for training children lies with parents. The goal of our church is to support parents in this endeavor by providing opportunities for children that are fun, safe and biblically sound, as well as providing an environment for parents to be trained and encouraged as they lead their families.
- Jubilee Youth Center – Our Gospel, mentoring ministry to youth from Jubilee and the neighborhood. Read more →
- Sermons for Saplings – An interactive teaching time for preschool and kindergarten children on Sunday mornings during the sermon Read more →
- Nursery – We have a nursery for older children and one for younger children. We also have a mother’s quiet room upstairs; nursing mothers are encouraged to take advantage of this space. Read more →
- Family Camp – An annual time of fellowship for the Family of Jubilee at a camp in Iowa.
- Parenthood Seminars – Times of fellowship and instruction to seek the Lord in the word and prayer regarding bringing up our children in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
We take the safety of our children and volunteers very seriously. You can read our Child Protection Policy here.